Saturday 3 July 2010

The power of Police & NHS in my estimate, re. DEWs

On the basis that Strathclyde Police Officers, when I called 999 last year in Kirkfieldbank, South Lanark they dismissed my suffering from DEWs hidden in the flat downstairs from me, by a Pakistani stalker and together with the Housing Council refused to raid the flat downstairs which was supposed to be empty for repairs but actually two operators with DEWs were hiding there.
Strathclyde South Lanark Police Officers said that DEWs and beam through wall weapons don't exist and they are like Aliens and UFOs, thousand of pages and websites on the Net but they don't really exist.

There is no excuse to try to misinform me like this in 2009, and 2 weeks later, I was blasted with a portable ADS and because it causes lingering serious chest pains for longer than 10 hours after the blast, the South Lanark Police offered to take me to Wishaw General Hospital to check my heart and check my health, etc and I was set up: the A&E doctors and Mental Health Officer had been indoctrinated to section me 28 days, which doubled thanks to betrayal from my solicitor and I stayed sectioned because of deception for 2 months.

I am not making allegations that the Police is using safety community groups with DEWs to extort protection money from all shops and businesses. BUT THE DANGER TO DEMOCRACY IS THAT WHEN A SHOPKEEPER OR A NURSE IN A HOSPITAL KNOW THAT A TORTURE CASE IS ACTUALLY POLICE PROTECTED TORTURE THEY WILL NOT FIGHT BACK, THEY WILL BE FORCED TO BE COMPLICIT AND SO, RIGHT TO LIFE, DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM FROM TORTURE GET SILENTLY AND QUIETLY ABOLISHED, THEREFORE THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY SHOULD BE ALERT BECAUSE IF DEWs BLACKMAIL FOR PROTECTION MONEY IS NOT HAPPENING ALREADY, ONE THING LEADS TO ANOTHER AND THERE IS NO HELP TO GET PROOF FROM THE HEALTH PROTECTION AGENCY AND THE HEALTH AND SAFETY COMMISSION WHO SHOULD HAD HELPED THE GREEHAM COMMON PROTESTERS MEASURE AND GET PROOF ABOUT DEWS attacks 26 years ago.. WHICH MEANS THAT, IN THEORY, A SAFER NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH CAN ATTACK WITH DEWs AND DEMAND PROTECTION MONEY, AND IT IS GUARANTEED THAT THE SHOPKEEPER, WHETHER SCOTTISH OR PAKISTANI WILL FEEL TOTALLY UNABLE TO FIGHT BACK, SAY NO OR GET JUSTICE. THIS IS  REAL AND PRESENT DANGER AND OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MILLIONS FOR RUTHLESS PEOPLE UNLESS MPs, MSPs AND ALL OTHER HUMAN RIGHTS AND THE BUSINESS COMMUNITIES WORK TOGETHER. I AM BEING RATIONAL AND  THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY SHOULD RECOGNIZE THIS IN MY EFFORTS AND BLOG.

HERE IS A COUPLE OF LINKS WHAT DO SCOTTISH SAY ABOUT CORRUPTION AND DISHONESTY IN SCOTLAND, THEY SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THE CONCERNS DESCRIBED IN THIS BLOG, THEY GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, WE ARE ALL CONNECTED BUT I AM NOT FUNDED OR SUPPORTED IN ANY WAY TO BECOME A REFORMER, OTHERS GOT TO WORK FOR JUSTICE TOO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scotland_Against_Crooked_Lawyers
http://sacl.info/rogues.htm

Reading all this explains a lot how I got sectioned and tortured and the General Medical Council, yawned with boredom and sent my complain second route, (= low priority, they got Route A and route B) = it was TERRIBLY LOW PRIORITY TO THE GMC THAT I GOT TORTURED .
but I blame the HPA Health Protection Agency and the HSC Health and Safety Commission, without their silence (about non-ionizing radiation measurements and proof and dosimetry badges) and their indifference, this torture that happens to about a HUNDRED TIs across the UK at least was not possible.

Therefore I already contacted as many UK TIs as I can to confront the HPA and the HSC with their betrayal of duty to inform the NHS and guide the National Health Strategy on non-ionizing radiation from DEWs weapon torture at home and in cities. I welcome feedback from SACL Scotland against Crooked Lawyers.

No comments: