Wednesday 30 June 2010

Filing for torture, why I don't trust the Police procedure will be unbiased

Website www.whatdotheyknow.com

My FOI Freedom of Information Act enquiry regarding filing for torture and Strathclyde reply where they propose that a Police Officer will check the facts and decide if tortured occured:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/procedure_to_file_complaint_for#incoming-96287

 Main reason for my mistrust: The following email request for help against torture was completely ignored by Renfrew/Strathclyde Police: I emailed full data and asked to be in touch by texting to a Police Officer for late night attacks with DEWs, a night shift Police Officer. INSTEAD I SAW THE TORTURE SQUAD TEXTING POLICE CONSTABLES IN PAISLEY IN MARCH FOR HELP TO INTIMIDATE ME BECAUSE I IDENTIFIED THE TORTURE SQUAD AND STARED AT THEM KNOWINGLY AND MAYBE ANGRILY. SO THE RENFREW POLICE PC CONSTABLES ARE ON THE SIDE OF THE TORTURE AND HARASSMENT SQUAD. BY DECEPTION IN MY OPINION, JUST LIKE IT HAPPENED WITH OTHER SCIENTOLOGISTS, NAMES IN LAST POST, WHERE THEY GET INJUSTICE AND BRUTALITY AND SECTIONING UNDER A FALSE FLAG WAR.

Here is what I emailed to the Police and was completely ignored thats why this should be escalated to senior ranks in Scottish Police and Justice:


 To Paisley Police Station,questions re legitimate backer of unusual actions
1 message
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ioanna Iatridou   Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 8:49 AM
To: contactus@strathclyde.pnn.police.uk
Hello,
There was no reply to my previous email from you. When I was sectioned
in Wishaw General, my complaints about DEWs were proclaimed consistent
delusion but, when out of Hospital, two Greek psychiatrists who had
worked in the USA gave me a self test to detect if my brain was burned
with microwaves during my stay in Hospital. Indeed it was, I reversed
the injury and reported this to the GMC, it is a well known dirty
trick in US but unusual action for a Hospital.
The law enforcement precedents re. the use of DEWs are that 2 bank
robbers used DEWs in broad daylight, in public, for a bank robbery and
this violates the protocol-rules about DEWs that they got to be used
as concealed weapons, as they can shoot and kill,or cripple through
walls, so the target, if hit behind walls and never sees the gun is
not alarmed but will get wrecked by wrong medical treatment or self
neglect.
Those two robberswere gunned down, executed by the Police on the spot,
in public for violating the rule of using DEWs as a concealed weapon.

In another case 2008-2009 a citizen who threatened and used DEWs on
his business partner was given a court order to stop, so again law
enforcement works if the user is private person, no rank or authority.

In Wishaw General, because the attacks with DEWs from upstairs at
night were shooting my blood pressure up and causing me distress,pain
and trouble to the ward staff, the ward manager had asked the
torturers with the DEWs to leave the Hospital after one week attacks
only, yet they managed to stay sheltered and keep attacking me for
another 50 days until my releease. Who was the legitimate backer of
this brain injury? It is unusual to cause intentional brain injury in
a Hospital, there must be a legit backer or this gang must be doing a
convincing fraud that they are legit in some way.

My only request is this: this gang is positioned across the street in
Causeyside, at the corner top 2 floors over the shop Banks Devlin and
Co., plus to my left, I cannot locate exactly if it is 79 Causeyside
or 1st floor left flat in my own builiding, plus to my right at 73
Causeyside top floor, plus at the back of the house.

Now,my only request is this: ell these people to back off and stop
following me. They practiced their marksmanship on my
brain,eyes,heart,kidneys,lungs and even on my right ovary with the
tumor.
Send them to special forces to work as snipers in Afganistan, they
cannot continue to play Rambo on my brain eyes and tumor ovaries when
I am unarmed civilian and get no results with my complaints. This is
inhuman.

In addition a friend of mine for many years now came here to work for
IBM. The factthat he helps me when I am harassed does not make him
popular. Yet, this time, initially he resigned from IBM because he was
ill with flu and did not recover fast enough. So, as he resigned he
has no rights for benefits. In additon, one month later, my friend
shows symtoms of brain injury= his eyes hurt in nomral light, he
ccannot tolerate noises , motion of people around him , the usual
motion,noise,light that he always could and this makes me suspect that
if his eyes hurt with light and cannot take noise and commotion, this
reminds me of my own brain injury days where my tolerance to
environment noie and light was limited because of brain injury.

Now please, what can you do to send these guys to special forces as
snipers. They will be useful and its a disgrace to keep crippling
unarmed civilians.
Some legit rank person despises unarmed law abiding civilians and if
he dislikes them uses them as clay pigeons.

I am not pressing for a crime report and it will not do any good to
have further discussions, you know better than me who is who.

This is sufficient information and i don't have anymore.

We will do our best to leave the country and we do not want this gang
to keep stalking us and crippling us to keep us unemployed.

This is an off the record report please use your contacts to help
prevent further injury to us.

My friend does not know about this email and me mentioning that he
stayed one month in a darkened room drowsy because his eyes hurt, he
would not agree with my opinion that he sustained brain injury which
is my estimate from my personal experience, so please do not make any
contact that would distress him further, this way, if needed he can go
to his GP out of his own choice if he wants to, after all that
happened to me in Wishaw General.

If there is some authority that can help me stop this gang from
stalking me with their high tech surveillance equipment please let me
know asap, I will be grateful

Joanna Iatridou





From: Ioanna Iatridou
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 19:27:43 +0000
Subject: To Paisley Police Station
To: contactus@strathclyde.pnn.police.uk

Hello,
my address is 77....  tel. 07....
Name Ioanna Iatridou, DoB ......

Perhaps your services know that in January 2009 I was living in KFB
village South Lanark and that I was scammed, that is attacked with
DEWs, directed energy weapons and sectioned for 2 months for being
distressed and complaining.

Last night December 29 , I was subjected to an electromagnetic torture
session from 1.00 am until 7.00 am this morning. It was not at life
threatening levels, but it was to train two new Greek trainees. One of
your secret services or some company around private security is using
me as clay pigeon to train new trainees in shooting through walls and
using through wall cameras.

The result was I had to sleep all day to recover and I still got
orthostatic syndrom and diminished eyesight.

Reply to me, to have a specific officers email to contact him/her IF I
get another torture session tonight. It will start late, like 1-2 am,
so some officer who is on duty then, to email him which buildings
around and its up to you to do what you can, in your own way.

Do not visit me as we will be a total joke, these teams got see
through wall cameras very high resolution. I do not need a crim number
or crime reported at this stage.

Just a contact i can email or text from y mobile from midnight
onwards, in case of another attack.

Thanks

Joanna Iatridou

PS Since my release in April, this group or company has trained two
Scottish guys, two English women , two polish women and yesterday it
was two Greek guys. I will make inquiries , they got to train on each
other, not on civilian targets
and that was in many towns across the UK



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: